Frequently Asked Questions
We have designed our processes to be as simple and painless as possible for our clients so that they can focus on their business,
Step 1: Provide us the source documents (invoices, statements, receipts, etc…) through scanning, emailing or courier.
Step 2: Delegate your bookkeeping to our team of accountants and bookkeepers; we upload the documents to a dedicated site, where they are indexed, and filled for easy access.
Step 3: The documents will also be entered into our client’s accounting system and we take care of reconciliations, government remittances, monthly financial reports and various other bookkeeping duties.
Step 4: Provide you with the necessary support for your ongoing success
- Each of our bookkeepers are monitored by an accountant to ensure the quality and timeliness of their work
- We make sure that you have easy and up to date access to all your records and Financial documents through dedicated online portals, so that we do not take hostage of your files
- We put our money where our mouth is, if you are not satisfied with our work, we will provide you a full refund for that month (Do you think this is a good idea?)
- We provide a worry free bookkeeping service that is audit proof, with the time and energy you save from our services you can focus on growing your business.
- With a clear picture of your company’s finances, we provide management advisory services that proactively help you manage and grow your business
We believe in making everything more transparent and that includes our fees, with a fixed cost you no longer have to worry about how many hours we are spending on your files or how much the bookkeeping will cost you for this month. There’s no hourly rate and you will always know how much you are paying up front.
There are no administration fees, fixed contract terms or hidden costs
- Monthly document management
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Monthly Payroll
- Monthly reconciliations
- Monthly financial statements
- Government remittances
- CRA correspondence
- Access to advice from a Certified Professional Accountant when you need it